Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Light Aircraft Sales
Light Aircraft Sales is pleased to provide you with access to the network of website and related services owned or operated by Light Aircraft Sales and its related bodies including, but not limited to www.lightaircraftsales.com.au, www.lightaircraftsales.co.nz, www.lightaircraftsales.com, www.lightaircraftsales.co.uk and material wherever distributed on the internet (the “Light Aircraft Sales network”) on these terms and conditions.
By accessing or using the Light Aircraft Sales Network you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on the Light Aircraft Sales Network) as amended from time to time.
- About the Light Aircraft Sales Network
(a) Light Aircraft Sales publishes or makes available on the Light Aircraft Sales Network information, advertisements, product and service offers, aircraft data, valuations, software and links and other content supplied by Light Aircraft Sales and third parties (Material). Light Aircraft Sales does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the Light Aircraft Sales Network or on any web site that links from the Light Aircraft Sales Network (including third party display advertisements).
(b) Light Aircraft Sales does not provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the Light Aircraft Sales Network by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
- Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
(a) Use of the Light Aircraft Sales Network is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of Light Aircraft Sales:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the Light Aircraft Sales Network to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the Light Aircraft Sales Network;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on the Light Aircraft Sales Network or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the Light Aircraft Sales Network;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Light Aircraft Sales Network; or
- undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
(b) If Light Aircraft Sales considers, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions or in a manner contrary to Light Aircraft Sales’ interests, then Light Aircraft Sales may immediately terminate your right to access and use the Light Aircraft Sales Network at any time and reserves its rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to the Light Aircraft Sales Network.
- Listing Subscription service (IMPORTANT)
(a) The Light Aircraft Sales Network Listing (subscription) service allows the user to list their aircraft for sale. It is a subscription service and it must be cancelled prior to or on the renewal date otherwise it will be renewed automatically and the subscriber will be charged.
- b) Whilst Light Aircraft Sales takes care to provide adequate warning to subscribers prior to the renewal date, we cannot be held responsible for warning notifications that are not sent, or do not reach the subscriber for any reason. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to cancel their subscription(s) at the appropriate time and users are encouraged to review each subscription package prior to purchase in order to best to suit their needs.
- c) While Light Aircraft Sales will act – as far as can be reasonably expected – to monitor listings and mitigate unreasonable recurring charges to subscribers who have inadvertently failed to cancel their subscription, Light Aircraft sales cannot be held responsible for charges incurred by subscribers who fail to cancel their subscription service, even if they intended to do so.
- d) Subscription payment options are provided at time of purchase by trusted third party service partners. It is important to choose the option that best suits your needs. While Light Aircraft Sales will not charge additional fees over those already notified to subscribers at time of purchase, Light Aircraft Sales cannot be held responsible for any additional service or other charges resulting from their use.
- You are Responsible for the use of the Light Aircraft Sales Network
(a) Whilst Light Aircraft Sales takes care to ensure that the Material on the Light Aircraft Sales Network is correct, current and free from errors, Light Aircraft Sales does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the material on the Light Aircraft Sales Network or any web site that links from the Light Aircraft Sales Network or any information received as a result of using the Light Aircraft Sales Network. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
(b) The services and Material made available on the Light Aircraft Sales Network are provided as general information only. The services and Material are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
(c) You agree to indemnify Light Aircraft Sales against any liability, loss, claim or demand if Light Aircraft Sales (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions.
(d) You must keep your username and password to access the Light Aircraft Sales Network secure and confidential and not provide those details to any third party under any circumstance. You represent and warrant to Light Aircraft Sales that you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you.
- Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
(a) If goods and services are offered on or through the Light Aircraft Sales Network by third parties (Sellers):
- aircraft prices advertised may include or exclude GST and you have the responsibility to check GST status
- You are responsible for making all relevant searches, enquiries and investigations in relation to any listed aircraft including, any written off aircraft register or register of security interests (including the Personal Property Securities Register or otherwise);
- Light Aircraft Sales does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services unless provided by separate agreement;
- Light Aircraft Sales will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
- Light Aircraft Sales Liability to You is Limited
(a) Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by Light Aircraft Sales are HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
(a) Material on the Light Aircraft Sales Network is © Copyright and is protected by Australian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by Light Aircraft Sales. Unless otherwise indicated on the Light Aircraft Sales Network, the material on the Light Aircraft Sales Network is owned by or licensed to Light Aircraft Sales and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”).
(b) You may:
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Light Aircraft Sales Network or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or remove any legal notice associated with it.
(c) The name Light Aircraft Sales and other names of Light Aircraft Sales product and/or services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Light Aircraft Sales.com Limited. Other product and company names mentioned on the Light Aircraft Sales Network may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing displayed on the Light Aircraft Sales Network should be construed as granting you any intellectual property rights including the right to use any trademark, without Light Aircraft Sales’ (or the relevant owner’s, if applicable) express written consent.
- Light Aircraft Sales and Your Privacy
- What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Light Aircraft Sales May Change These Terms and Conditions
(b) Light Aircraft Sales may cease to provide you with access to the Light Aircraft Sales Network or any of its services without notice.
(c) All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Contact Light Aircraft Sales
If you have a question, problem or complaint or you need to contact us:
Phone: (03) 9531 1018